On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 18:35:33 -0500 "Patrick O'Keefe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

:>On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:25:07 -0500, Andy Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>>"How do you prevent the module in the library from being replaced by another
:>>(potentially larger) one after the time you work out the length but before
you
:>>get to issue the LOAD?"

:>I guess it's possible someone might be moving random load modules
:>into CSA just for the fun of it, but I suspect usually the person moving
:>the load module is also the person responsible for maintaining the
:>load module.  He would (in theory) know when it had changed size.

Considering that the directory entry is the best way to get the length, it
would require clumsy coding to get a different copy.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com