Mohammed,

Just to show that I do not have anything against any "Mohammed" out there :

Questions :

a) How many "shops" that tried to convert , have you spoken too
b) How many conversions have you done because it sounds like I challenged
your "Db2 knowledge"... which was not part of the original question or
statement.
c) Do you think people convert to DB2 because it's faster, uses more of WLM
etc.

There is various papers available "today" that will explain the findings of
these
conversion efforts and none of it has anything to do with "how much of DB2 do
you really know".

Never mind... let me just say that in the USA, I have never seen so many
books on "car ratings" and people still justify to their loved ones, buying
junk..
total junk and they are 100% convinced, they are driving the best out there.

You just keep on driving !! ( just do not vote please... we all need to hope
for
a miracle )

Anton