Related question:

I am migrating the XCF datasets for a shared SYSPLEX system to a new set
of UCB addresses.  Our Primary and Secondary datasets are all on
separate volumes.  But the 3rd set that is sitting around is all on one
volume.  My question is, "If I use the 3rd set as the alternate XCF
datasets, will it be a potential performance problem?"  I will only be
using the third set as alternates as I play the shell game to move the
original primary and alternates to their new volumes.

Sean