From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Carroll, William
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:28 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: tso racf

is there anyway to block or ignore or stop somebody from entering a
command
on the command prompt through RACF, or any other method.  i know i can
put a
command on the 'proc' execute, passing it as a parm, during the logon
process.  my management wants to know if i can block the command prompt
for
non-system programmer folks.  so when they exit ispf, they get logged
off
of tso as well. I apologize for not giving a more accurate
picture to begin with.

TIA

Bill Carroll