Peter,

I checked POO and yes, RESTART interruption cannot be disabled so at least
we have a final choice under such a situation.

Never had the chance to use HMC (I guess the restart key must be there), do
you mean after pressing it we will be prompted to select the action to take?

--
Best Regards,
Johnny Luo