I am trying to find out from anyone out there running z/OS and supporting
Java. We have multiple programming areas that are requesting we put up a
very specific version of Java or SDK.

Let me be specific we have installed a ddef SAJV15D which has a path of
/service/tgta/usr/lpp/java/J5.0_64/IBM/
and we have multiple versions of java installed.

Now here is the real life challenge. We are installing IBM's EDK (for data
encryption key store) they have a very specific JDK/SDK . We can easily
copy it to its own directory but how does one maintain it in an automated
way?

Now the question is when your told to install a specific version, we run
RSU monthly etc but if it doesn't know about it in the SMP/E zone how do
you do it?

Thanks
Andy
Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.