From: John Dawes [mailto:snip]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 3:47 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMS Question - Rename STORAGE CLASS

I am in a bind, can I rename a storage class? I am hesitant to try it
out because I don't have a test system. If it is possible, could there
be problems? I assume that I will need to do the translate, validate
and activate.

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it
now.