From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pommier, Rex R.
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:43 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Out of space uploading to a UNIX directory

1   unmount the /u filesystem
2   rename the dataset containing the unmounted filesystem (from the MVS
side of the house)
3   allocate a new dataset for the filesystem, larger and/or with
specifying secondary extents (from the MVS side)
4   copy (IEBGENER should work) the old filesystem dataset into the
newly created one
5   mount the new filesystem onto /u
6   try the FTP again.

I know that somebody will correct this if something isn't right.  :-)

Rex