On Oct 25, 2007, at 7:13 PM, Tony wrote:

Lots of people had there 2cents worth so I might as well give mine.

A max units offline in SYSPARMS would kill this forever and surely take
10/20 minutes to code.

Does anyone ever ask IBM to do anything these days or do we just sit back
and take what we are given?

Tony,

Way back when 3.8 (?) there was a limit (IIRC) and people asked for it to be lifted. Its been AGES so I could be wrong but I am pretty sure there was a limit at one time.

Ed