From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of willie bunter
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: ICKDSF - PARMS

Good Day,

A problem was reported regarding read checks on a 3390. I ran an
ANALYZE (using parms SCAN SPEED) and "ALL DATA 'MACHINE READABLE'
WITHOUT ERRORS". I executed an INSPECT and received a "FUNCTION
COMPLETED, HIGHEST CONDITION CODE WAS 0".

...snip

Should there be something else that I should try?

Thanks in advance.

intended
information.
distribution