In a message dated 10/26/2007 7:33:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>We are using 3390.  Sorry, it was an "I/O ERROR "
>Is the ANANLYZE sufficient?

This is like asking for help when the problem is reported as "program error."
 We need a lot more detailed information.  The original and complete text of
the I/O error message would be a good start.  Look for something like IOS000
(IOS001, etc.) as an IBM message number.  Then tell us everything on that line
and all subsequent lines that are part of the same message.

Bill Fairchild
Franklin, TN

 See what's new at
http://www.aol.com