Hi folks,

all of my complain about some heatlh-checks end up in some APAR (FIN) or in a
redisgn in the next release.
Some people ask why I just didn't disable these. Well I like the idea and I
also like the checks even some
of them need improvements. However we still use them and found several config
problems while running
those checks.

So IBM please continue to code such health checks. Keep in mind you aill see
complains only. So no complain
means good new for you. I'm glad Kristine working on those healtchecks RCF.
Regards
Roland

Roland Schiradin
ALTE LEIPZIGER Lebensversicherung auf Gegenseitigkeit
IT Betrieb - DB/DC
Tel. (06171) 66-4095, Fax (06171) 66-7500-4095
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.Alte-Leipziger.de