My instructions to operations (which has always worked and I have tested
many times) is to wait for this message prior to starting to IPL the next
LPAR when IPLing multiple LPARs in the sysplex"

   ISG004I GRS COMPLEX JOINED BY SYSTEM sysname

This is right after all the couple data set processing.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:25:33 -0400, Chris Burgess
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Thanks Gary that is excellent information. We are actually a test lab and
we are trying to IPL 15 LPARs at one shot. At this point we have not be able
to get them all up in a sysplex environment. I am trying to figure the best
way to tune the sysplex to make that happen.

Of Diehl, Gary (MVSSupport)