I hate to answer my own question cause it means I didn't do enough work
before asking.

I just wrote a program to scan LPDE queue via CVTLPDIA and found that
LPDECHN of the first LPDE is zero and it's impossible for a chain. Then I
guess it might be an array-like structure, not a chain. So I increased my
pointer by 40 each time until a x'FFFFFFFF' of LPDECHN is encountered.  It
works to some extent: all entry names of LPA directory are printed except
that some names are non-displayable characters. Anyway, since CVTLPDIA is
not supposed to be a programming interface, it doesn't matter.

Then I searched the archive again. This time I'm using the keyword
'CVTLPDIR' and hit an old post from 1998 which answers my question exactly.
I should have used that keyword earlier.

The following is an abstract from what Peter Relson said in that post:

Modules in the LPA directory are those specified during IPL via
LPALSTxx. Modules on the LPA CDE queue (also known as the active LPA
queue) are those specified during IPL via IEALPAxx and IEAFIXxx as
well as modules after IPL that were defined by an authorized caller of
the IDENTIFY service against something in LPA. In addition,
vendor-added LPA modules, and those added (OS/390 R4) using dynamic
LPA services appear on this queue.

Note that CVTQLPAQ is not an intended programming interface, and any
program that searches that queue by picking up the pointer in that
field and running the queue itself will not locate all of the "active
LPA" modules (in particular those added using dynamic LPA).
CSVQUERY and CSVINFO are the intended programming interfaces to
search and scan LPA.

--
Best Regards,
Johnny Luo