Peter,

Thanks for your notes. This one, plus your old post from 1999, has delivered
a good description for LPA.

Concerning your question, I feel it hard to answer. Actually I'm not in the
process of doing any 'meaningful' task. I don't know whether  'curiosity'
could be a reasonable explanation.

I apologize for my not making it clear at the very beginning.

On 11/1/07, Peter Relson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What are you trying to accomplish or find out? CSVQUERY will locate
> information about an LPA module. CSVINFO can run through all the LPA
> modules given your exit routine control for each. Those are the intended
> interfaces made available by z/OS.
>
> Peter Relson
> z/OS Core Technology Design
>
> --