Having worked at Innovation many years ago, I had the pleasure of knowing Bruce and what you saw was what you got. A great technician, a wonderful human being and a class act. This is very sad news for all of us who knew him and for those who will now never have that opportunity.

Bill

From: Tom Marchant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Bruce Black passed away
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:21:34 -0600

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:47:08 -0600, Russell Witt wrote:

>I am very sorry to say that Bruce Black passed away this past weekend.

Thank you for letting us know.  I never had the pleasure of meeting Bruce,
but I came to have the greatest respect for him.  He knew his stuff and
was always willing to help.
Innovation and this list will not be the same without him.

--
Tom Marchant

Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_102007