Several times over the years, Bruce's posts have helped me one way or the
other.

Any person who contributes their time and effort to help others, as Bruce did,
deserves much respect. The best way to do this, I think, would be to try and
mimic his helpfulness and courtesy. I'm a big talker and of limited knowledge
in
so many technical spheres but I hope I get the opportunity to practice what I
preach.

May he rest in peace.