De : IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de
McKown, John
Envoyé : lundi 5 novembre 2007 16:32
À : IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Objet : Re: How to Open a TN3270 session at HMC Stattion ...

Wouldn't it be the same as any other TN3270 session on your LAN? Just guessing.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and/or
confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited and
could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal offense.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete this message
without copying or disclosing it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

the system manager.

www.cpm.co.ma