De : IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Kurt
Schroeder
Envoyé : vendredi 9 novembre 2007 02:23
À : IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Objet : Re: How to Open a TN3270 session at HMC Stattion ...

Did you try using the "Configure 3270 Sessions" task on the HMC?  This task
lets you configure 3270 sessions that will get started whenever the HMC starts.
 The task lets you specify the IP address etc. for the target host.

Kurt Schroeder
IBM Endicott - HMC Development

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

the system manager.

www.cpm.co.ma