I am playing catch-up from fighting (and still fighting) Vista x64 fires on my
own computer that has blocked my reading of e-mail...and I find this.

I don't do "me too" type stuff, but here I must.

Bruce was an excellent (and that word is not encompassing enough) contributor
to this list; I have saved mails dating from 1995 with tidbits that he
contributed, including one that helped me avoid a RACF violation abend with DIV
by being able to issue a RACROUTE with the proper information.

I will be lighting a virtual candle at the web site mentioned in the e-mail
from FDR.

Ray

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds. ---ilvi
French is essentially German with messed-up pronunciation and spelling.
--Robert B Wilson
English is essentially French converted to 7-bit ASCII.  ---Christophe Pierret
[for Alain LaBonté]