No problem - just define an esoteric called "9490".  Here's what we've got
(ours happens to be called "949A"):

Configuration ID . : PRODPLEX        Merged Configuration
EDT.Esoteric . . . : 00.949A         VIO eligible . : No

                             Generic             Starting
Devices       Device Type    Name      Assigned  Number
0230,8        3490           3490      Yes       ____

Brian