Eric Bielefeld writes:
>Thanks for explaining what an ELA is.  I was wondering what the "cool new"

>stuff that IBM offers.  I assume its stuff like Websphere?

Sure. Any one-time charge (OTC) IBM software product(s). Actually, they
don't have to be "cool" or "new," but that's what I'd choose. Some random
examples:

WebSphere Process Server for z/OS
WebSphere Commerce Server for Linux on z
WebSphere Message Broker for z/OS
WebSphere Portal Enable for z/OS
Lotus Domino for z/OS
Lotus Domino for Linux on z
Tivoli Composite Application Manager for WebSphere on z/OS
Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for CICS Transaction Gateway on z/OS
Tivoli Access Manager for e-business for Linux on z
Tivoli zSecure Admin for z/OS
Rational Developer for System z
Rational Performance Tester for z/OS
Rational ClearCase Enterprise Change Management for Linux on z
Application Time Facility for z/OS
ISPF Productivity Tool for z/OS
DataQuant for z/OS
DB2 Connect for Linux on z
IMS Parameter Manager for z/OS
WebSphere Classic Federation Server for z/OS

...plus many others.  There's a reasonably complete list here, assuming you
exclude the MLC products:

http://www.ibm.com/software/sw-atoz/systemz/

- - - - -
Timothy Sipples
IBM Consulting Enterprise Software Architect
Specializing in Software Architectures Related to System z
Based in Tokyo, Serving IBM Japan and IBM Asia-Pacific
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]