Hi Kirk,

I've created a Rexx / ISPF application panel that scrolls dynamically on
its own before, just for fun mostly to see if I could do it.  I'm sure
there are other ways to do it, but for mine (as I recall) I did
something like this:

TBADD MYRECORD
TBTOP MYRECORD
<some check on the size>
  TBTOP MYRECORD
  TBSKIP MYRECORD NUMBER(n)
CONTROL DISPLAY LOCK
TBDISPL MYRECORD PANEL(MYPANEL)

This was ok for me because I was using tables to simplify things, but
for what you are talking about it would be better to use a dynamic area.
The trick was the CONTROL DISPLAY LOCK command.

Regards,
Lindy

P.S. If you are interested in seeing it, I can try to gut the essence of
it and put together a simple demo Rexx exec that automatically scrolls.
Or I can send you the original.  It was just a simple thing that looked
at TCP/IP resolver parameters, back in OS/390 days.