I only ever worked in New Jersey and New York, and I remembered it as Damage
Assessment Routine as well. I just assumed it was an IBM term.

Bill> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:22:18 -0600> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject:
Re: Anyone remember "DARDUMP"?> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> > On Nov 30, 2007, at
2:55 PM, Patrick O'Keefe wrote:> > > From MVS in the '80s, maybe? I thought it
was an official IBM term> > but I can find no references to it so maybe it was
a local term where> > I was working. Damage assentment Routine Dump? If it was
an> > official term, what was it? An SVC dump?> >> > This is just idle
curiosity mostly.> >> > Pat O'Keefe> >> > Pat,> > You have a good memory at
least what I remember agrees with yours. We > used a STC called DARDUMP to
offload the contents of sys1.dumpxx it > used amdprdmp to do so.> > > Ed> >
IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,> send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO> Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html