David Day wrote:
Based upon a fairly recent discussion here on IBM-Main, I've changed my code to
now use CSVINFO(as opposed to using LPDE's) to identify modules in the PLPA.
The macro is coded CSVINFO FUNC=LPA,ENV=MVS.  My MIPR routine is getting called
with a MODI data for both alias and real load modules, but I'm not seeing any
indicator anywhere to tell the MIPR routine that the data presented to the
routine is for an alias.  For instance, I get a data area for ICVTST01 with a
load point and length identical to IGC0013I, prior to the data area for
IGC0013I. ICVTST01 is an alias of IGC0013I.  To get the real name for this load
module, do I need to use CSVQUERY?  Am I missing something in the MIPR
processing that indicates the entry is an alias?   Any help would be
appreciated.

See "MODI_MINOR EQU X'04' This is a MINOR entry point". That will correlate with alias entries.

Bob Wright - MVS Service Aids