David Day wrote:
It doesn't on my system.  Bit is not set in the MODI data area returned.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Wright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: Using CSVINFO

See "MODI_MINOR EQU X'04' This is a MINOR entry point". That will correlate with alias entries.

Double-check how you're addressing the various sections of the data returned by CSVINFO. MODI_MINOR appears in the MODI_1 section, and MODI_8_BYTE_MAJOR_NAME appears in the MODI_5 section. That was true some time ago when I last used CSVINFO in my code.

Bob Wright - MVS Service Aids