-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chase, John
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 9:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: REGION=0M and LSQA

Gas, electricity and heat can all "leak", and none of them are
liquids........

<SNIP
You got my drift/meaning/inference, not to exclude any other slang,
colloquialism, etc. to carry or provide meaning (now are you happy?).
;-)

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- All opinions expressed by me are my own and may not necessarily
reflect those of my employer. --