On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:15:42 -0600 Ed Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:><http://serverspecs.blogs.techtarget.com/2007/12/10/user-error-causes-
:>most-zos-production-job-failures/?
:>track=NL-576&ad=616811&asrc=EM_NLN_2743217&uid=6570353>

One needs to define "user error".

For example, if an end user enters incorrect data and it causes a production
failure, I - personally - would not call a subsequent failure as due to "user
error".

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com