U.S. exports to India are increasing at about 25+ percent per year, or over
2.5 times faster than India's GDP growth, last I checked. Major export
categories include engineering goods and machinery (e.g. construction
equipment, agricultural equipment), electrical and electronic machinery
(e.g. power generation and transmission equipment, Poughkeepsie-made
mainframes), precious stones and metals, optical and medical instruments,
and aviation-related products, among others.

There are a lot of jobs getting created in those industries, I would
imagine.

- - - - -
Timothy Sipples
IBM Consulting Enterprise Software Architect
Specializing in Software Architectures Related to System z
Based in Tokyo, Serving IBM Japan and IBM Asia-Pacific
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]