John,

in the meantime I've also came accross this on the IBM WebSite.

After applying a PTF, attempting to load the newly created
module results in the following abend and message:-
Abend106-20 LINEAR FORMAT PROGRAM MNGT
 IEWLSERV RC20 RSN 26130003
CSV031I LIBRARY ACCESS FAILED FOR MODULE BBORJRAS, RETURN
        CODE 20, REASON CODE 26130003, DDNAME STEPLIB
The above reason code means check characters in PRDT do not
match text (TRLC_RLD_VER). In reviewing the module information
it appears when the binder encounters a non-zero length
merge class in a program object, but on a relink that class

My problem is that my knowledge about the "internals" of z/OS are not that good. I really don't know what a PRDT is, or what is meant by "TRLC_RLD_VER". Or whatever a "merge class" is....

So... I personally can't say "hey, this is a z/OS Bug, you need APAR xyz" or if I really did something wrong.

bye,
Michael