We have been constantly improving our batch window by implementing the following available technologies:

1. SMS SMB and data compression on some of our VSAM files
2. System determined blocksizes on sequential files
3. BUFNO on some input files
4. Constantly improving our access to DB2
   4.1 Add indices
   4.2 Compress of big DB2 tables
   4.3 Reorg of DB2 databases
5. Increase parallelism
6. Improve DFSORT performance
7. Improve application efficiencies

We have basically improved the batch window after implementing all these, however, after some time, the batch starts to become longer again. My question is aside from these, any other thing we can do to implement to improve our batch further? TIA.

Regards,
Jason