All of my ACS source is No Num'd.  And I seem to recall that when I took the
How to Code ACS in Tamapa Share 2006, we were running on a z/OS V1.9
system.  And we did experience issues when there were numbers in 73-80.

So, I do not at this time believe that the ACS source is setup to exclude 73-
80 as comments.

And I am not sure that there has been a requirement to do so.

I think it maybe similar in nature to REXX or UNIX commands in z/OS.  That the
whole line could be used.

Though I could always be mis informed.

Lizette