Lizette,

be careful, SMS Debug doesn't translate the ACS Routines, it's just a trace
for tell wich volume is used and why. But sometimes it's difficult to write
a new ACS or upgrade an old ACS. With SMS Debug, you can make the same
thing with a language easier than ACS and more understanding. It wil be
easier to modify the rules after, and the rules are dynamycs, you can change
the rules at any time and make a refresh by a command on the console F
DIF,REFRESH. The language is just a part of ACC.

I hope that you understand my english.

Marc.