In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 09/28/2007
   at 11:17 AM, Steve Comstock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Today I was testing this out and could not get it
>to work. I contacted my wireless provider and they
>said they no longer support this.

Which may mean that they don't support it, and may mean that their TS
staff makes up answers instead of saying "I don't know". IMHO either is a
reason for switching. I'd probably escalate the problem before jumping
ship, but I can't in good conscience raise your expectations.

>I'm currently using AT&T

Another reason for switching.