Thanks for helping me with the difference between SRC and MAC. I had forgotten.

This is not controled by SMPE currently under CA1.  So I am having to do this
for my own notifications.  It is easy to miss doing this source update without
some sort of process.  I am using SMPE as a reminder.

I wish CA1 was better designed with SMPE in mind.  Many of their files and
source which I feel should be under SMPE control are not.  So I am making it be
under SMPE control just so someone will notice it on an upgrade.  I create my
own UCLIN because CA1 chooses not to use it.  I like not having to have DD
statements in my SMPE zones.  Just one of many issues I have with CA1 SMPE
Processes.

Lizette