-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob Rutledge
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: LSQA orphan storage

Craddock, Chris wrote:
> I could have sworn there was a new keyword something like
> STOPREGIONLOSS, to cause initiators to periodically recycle instead of

> giving S822 abends, but now I can't find anything about it, so maybe I

> was just dreaming it.

VSM CHECKREGIONLOSS in DIAGxx.
<SNIP>

Thanx, I think this may be what we need to do.

And like I originally said, this is a 90% IBM Vanilla shop. We have NO
exits that are involved in this area. We know that RACROUTE create and
destroy are done in pairs (and IBM concurs, we do them in pairs). But,
the ACEEs are NOT going away in a timely fashion along with some other
C/Bs which we have no control over.

And should the job be cancelled in the same INIT about 3 times, we have
seen where there is LESS than .5M of available PVT. The rest of the
below the line storage is all consumed in LSQA subpools!!

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- All opinions expressed by me are my own and may not necessarily
reflect those of my employer. --