From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE IBM-MAIN Jim
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: removing a mgmtclas

We are wanting to remove some mgmtclas routines, but not sure how that
will affect datasets that are still out there under that name ?  We are
not just
deleting the routines, but also the definition themselves.  Will this
have an
adverse affect on datasets that are still out there, or will they still
function as
before ?  Or do we need to do an ALTER first ?