The best place I have found for TXT2PDF (and TXT2HTML, TXT2RTF, XMITIP, and
other handy stuff) is Lionel's site http://www.lbdsoftware.com/.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Thomas Kern
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 2:55 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Can a pdf document be create using COBOL?

There is a very nice program called TXT2PDF which I think is packaged as
part of a very nice program called XMITIP. Look at www.cbttape.org for them.
TXT2PDF will create a PDF from a text file (with or without carriage
control, ansi or machine). XMITIP will send that PDF to someone's email
address.

They work, They are free.

/Tom Kern