From: Gary Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Sent: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 8:03 pm
Subject: Re: Can a pdf document be create using COBOL?

I am asking this because I do not know the answer and have not tried it...
Do you have SAS?

I know it can produce a PDF file, supposedly with ease using ODS.  The part
I do not know is, can it produce a PDF type file on the host.  Worse case,
have SAS write it to a directory on a workstation/LAN, I've used SAMBA for
the mounting.  Then the PDF file would be sitting there ready to do
whatever...