On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:29:35 -0600, Patrick O'Keefe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>If you are sending data to ECuRep, it supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP,
>FTPS,
>>SFTP, and email.
>
>Is there an HTTP or HTTPS download equivalent to
>http://www.ecurep.ibm.com/app/upload ?  An equivalent to
>the /fromibm/ directory at the Boulder site and at the emea
>FTP site?
>
>I tried replacing "upload" with "download" but that wasn't it.
>Is ECuRep strictly for uploading?
>
>Pat O'Keefe

I tried the sftp site, and there wasn't an obvious "download" directory
like there is with the ftp site.  You may want to ask about that from
one of the contact links in the ECuRep link I sent previously.  I can
understand how not having a secure download site would befuddle
your plans.  Obviously, IBM support would tell you where to go (watch
it!) to download any files, but you should ask to make sure they
provide an encrypted service (if they even thought about that).

Aaron