Jeffrey, I dont have something that already does this, but as a start you
could look first at a couple of Rexx samples we ship in SAMPLIB; EDGXMP1,
EDGXMP2.
Then in SEDGEXE1 should be a EDGRTADD exec within which is AddVolume
procedure. At its start is builds the ADDVOLUME command using values
obtained from a panel, but the rexx variables used are a subset of the same
ones you would get back from a LISTVOLUME - you could extend that to all
the variables/operands you wanted to use.

Mike Wood   RMM Development