Hi All,

We have a batch job that's worked reliably for the last 7 or 8 years that's stopped working when we moved to zOS 1.9 from zOS 1.8. For some reason that I can't figure out, "BLSCPRNT CURRENT" is not processing any more. Other parameter for BLSCPRNT works, just CURRENT is failing.

Nothing in the IPCS docs stand out and I didn't come across anything in the APAR database. Anybody else come across this?

Thanks
Frank

     Development Programmer
     Cole Software LLC
     www.colesoft.com
     Phone : 540.456.6164  Fax : 540.456.6658
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]