Frank Chu wrote:

We have a batch job that's worked reliably for the last 7 or 8 years that's stopped working when we moved to zOS 1.9 from zOS 1.8. For some reason that I can't figure out, "BLSCPRNT CURRENT" is not processing any more. Other parameter for BLSCPRNT works, just CURRENT is failing.

Nothing in the IPCS docs stand out and I didn't come across anything in the APAR database. Anybody else come across this?

Our level 2 team has recently been working with a 1.7 customer who has been seeing a looping condition when running BLSCPRNT CURRENT. I located some logic that clearly needed to be updated when dumps include data above the bar, a problem that doesn't appear to be the customer's specific problem with the CLIST. We're currently poring over some output supplied where LIST and CONLIST options were turned on.

I'd recommend that you open a PMR and describe what is going wrong for you. I hope it turns out to be the same thing and can be addressed with a single set of PTFs.

Bob Wright - MVS Service Aids