I see nothing at:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IGY3PG32/2.4.39

that says that you can't have different OUTDD values for different programs
within a single load module (or dynamic call sequence).  If you want the
specific DD to be "in" the program, add a

  Process Outdd(whatever)

before your identification division of each program that you want to use
"myfile".

"Farley, Peter x23353" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> Radoslaw,
>
> In your JCL PARM specify the LE runtime option MSGFILE(yourdd), for COBOL
like this:

> //STEP01 EXEC PGM=yourcobolprogram,PARM='yourpgmparms/MSGFILE(NEWOUTDD)'
> //NEWOUTDD DD SYSOUT=*
>
> I don't believe there is a way for different COBOL programs in the same LE
enclave to use different OUTDD/MSGFILE names.  I also don't believe that the
name can be dynamically changed, but I could be mistaken about that.  You'd
need to check the available LE callable functions to see if there are any to
do that (LE Language Reference and/or Programming Guide).