On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:49:18 -0600, Michael Stack wrote:

>It's nice that this announcement coincides with the XXXXX meeting in Orlando
>that week.
Should we presume that there will be sessions on XXXXX at the XXXXX meeting?

I'd guess yes since John Eels' presentation at 11am on Feb 26th says (or said)
that his
presentation would be announced prior to the session.  (I read that as
confirmation that the
announcement would be sometime prior to 11am on 26Feb.)

--
Tom Schmidt