All,
        Has anybody run into an issue with the portmap started task
running in a default service class rather than sysstc like tcpip? We use
STK (SUN) HSC and libstation and have had some odd things happening with
our Veritas system. We have found that there will be a number (20-30)
connections in TCPIP left for long periods of time all pointing back to
the Veritas environment. We can drop the connections and things will
clear up.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Tim Leitner
OSF Healthcare System
Manager, Technical Services
309-683-7452

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
Access to this message by anyone other than the addressee is not authorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, or an agent of the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message or any action or omission
taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.