Allan,

Very good idea! I can IPL my new z/OS image to set up and initialize the
couple datasets, then modify the PARMLIB on my current image to point to
them and just do an IPL. Should be good to go. I wish that whatever it
is that is gumming up my brain would go away.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.