>Here are the notes for exactly what I did:

>1) Defined / formatted new XCF, WLM, and LOGR couple data sets using new
data set and sysplex names
>2) Extracted / Saved current WLM policy into a PDS prior to IPL
>3) Deleted CICS logstreams (DASDONLY) prior to IPL.
>4) Stopped RRS and deleted RRS logstreams (DASDONLY) just prior to IPL
>5) Saved copy of COUPL00 parmlib member as COUPLE0@, updated COUPL00
with new data set names and sysplex name prior to IPL
>6) IPLed to pick up new couple data set names and sysplex name
>7) Import WLM policy from saved data set and activated the policy
>8) Define RRS logstreams
>9) Started RRS
>10) Define CICS logstreams

We just did this on our sandbox system, so to add to Mark's notes:

- Remember to update LOADxx if you specify SYSPLEX there
- We did not delete any of the existing logstreams - in case we had to IPL
back with the old name
- We don't "own" the CICS logstreams, the CICS guys here define them, but
the neat thing is, you only have to define a couple of "model" logstreams, and
CICS does the rest
- If you shut down CICS and DB2 (RRS user) cleanly, you should not need any
of the data therein.  In fact, they ought not be any.
- If you have OPERLOG/LOGREC in logstreams, you'll want to extract the last
of the data before shutting down your existing monoplex and IPLing into the
new sysplex.
- XCF/XES issues a series of WTORs for new sysplex initialization, but they are
pretty straightforward.  Just read and verify before reply.

Regards,
Art Gutowski
Ford Motor Company
Dearborn, MI