I agree that I really liked Script (aka DCF). I actually prefer it to
the ubiquitous WYSIWYG type "word processing". But then, I like
"document processing", not "word processing". I guess because I prefer
"content" over "form". There is definitely a difference. LyX is fairly
good under Linux. I have also used Scribus on Linux. But, I admit that I
use OpenOffice Writer more than either.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.