On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:26:21 +0800, Jason To wrote:

>I have another question, if we have central storage constraint, can we
increase the central storage to more than 2GB? Or should I need to do
something else to be able to do this?

Nope - 2 Gig it is.
Depending on the hardware (vendor), you may be able to add more expanded to
relieve constraint(s). Think PAE in the Intel (x86) world - different
motherboards support differing (real) memory above 4Gig. Address spaces
remaining limited to 4 Gig virtual.

To some extent depends what you mean by "memory constraint", and whether
your apps are capable of utilizing (more) expanded.

Shane ...